Foley Balloon 2 Way Catheters (10)
- Sterile, single-use, flexible urethral balloon-retention catheter of the foley type with nelaton tip, funnel end and luer valve
- The product is manufactured in natural latex and is sterilized for single-use only. Length 40 cm
Additional Information +
- Foley balloon catheters are sterilised by means of gamma radiation. Sterility is guaranteed for a period of 5 years if package remains unopened.
- The size of the catheter shall be designated by the charrière gauge system and by the equivalent nominal external diameter of the shaft expressed in millimetres.
- Note: The charrière gauge system of measurement is based on the external diameter of the catheter gauge in steps of third of a millimetre, the charrière gauge size being three times the external diameter expressed in millimetres.
- For catheter size 16 Fr and above, the tip is reinforced.
- Catheter shall have one pair of drainage eyes which shall be located at an angle of 180 relative to one another, the eyes shall be opposite.
- USE Should not stay in the body for more than 4 days
- CATH10-12 2 Way 10ml Silicone Treated size 12
- CATH10-14 2 Way 10ml Silicone Treated size 14
- CATH10-16 2 Way 10ml Silicone Treated size 16
- CATH10-18 2 Way 10ml Silicone Treated size 18
- Silicon elastomer bonded
- Natural rubber latex, medical quality
- Zinc oxide
- Promotor ZDC
- Promotor DM
- Silica gel
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Product Codes +
|Associated Products||CATH1014 / CATH1016 / CATH1012 / CATH1018|