- Also called Res-Q-Board
- Dimensions: 415 x 70 x h 605 mm [16.33 x 3.54 x h 23.81 in]
Additional Information -
- Resuscitation Boards or Res-Q-Boards have been designed to optimise CPR manoeuvres
- Anatomic form allows the correct positioning of the patient while maintaining open airways
- Makes external cardiac massage more effective.
- Surface is structured to reduce slipping, to support the vertebrae and keep board stabilised during resuscitation
- Handles make it extremely manageable and transportable, making operations such as anchorage and the transfer of patients much easier
- Made of high density polyethylene, double shell without seams, the Res-Q-Board is light and resistant to compression
- Ideal for training CPR with first aid responders.
- Ideal for use on ambulance stretchers during the transportation of critical patients
- Also useful in hospital wards to help to carry out CPR effectively
- Single, solid design allows easy sanitisation
Product Codes -